We’re so excited to announce the return of our Tuesday Wine Tasting events at Mordeo Bistro & Bar. The 2021 series will kick off with a bang with our huge Italian Wine Night on Tuesday, 4th May.
From the ancient stories of Chianti Classico, to the history of the rebel winemakers of Tuscany, Angelica Nohra from Star Beverages will give you the chance to taste eight delicious labels from her favourite Italian wine regions.
Whether you’re a wine expert or like to enjoy the occasional glass, this post-work tasting is the perfect opportunity to brush up on your wine knowledge on your way home.
Italian Wine Tasting
- Sensi Collezione Pinot Grigio Veneto DOC
- Filo Grigio Pinot Grigio Sicily IGT
- Mandriano Vermentino Maremma DOC
- Pretorio Morellino di Scansano DOC
- Sensi Collezione Chianti DOCG
- Forziere Chianti Classico DOCG
- Sensi Governato Sangiovese IGT
- Sensi Vin Santo del Chianti DOCG
Date: Tuesday, May 4
Time: 6:30pm – 8pm
We will be taking full payment ($25) upon booking, to ensure a smooth start to the evening. You can receive a full refund if you cancel more than 24 hours before the event start date.
You will also be able to buy wine direct from the importer and delivered to your door (sydney metro only)
Mordeo food menus will be available to order food on the night